Friday, February 01, 2008

2008 Screen Actors Guild Awards - Part I

Yes, I know I'm very late posting pics from the 2008 Screen Actors Guild Awards but I've been quite busy the last few days. Anyway, having around 500 HQ's I decided it was worth sharing the best ones with you guys. I won't get into details about winners and such (you already know who won and who didn't) and if that's not the case, visit the official SAG site.

Let's start with the first bunch of high quality pics. It's been a while since I posted pictures of beautiful English actress Kate Beckinsale so I decided to start with her. The first group also includes HQ's of Canadian actress Emmanuelle Chriqui, "Desperate Housewives" actresses Andrea Bowen and Marcia Cross, "The Sopranos" actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Rebecca Gayheart, Debra Messing and one of my latest favorites, the supercute actress Ellen Page. As usual, mouse over the pictures for more info. More SAG 2008 photos later...




















Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: