Friday, April 07, 2006

Surviving Christmas / Jennifer Morrison photoshoot

I know it's quite weird but I actually watched the movie Surviving Christmas yesterday. First of all the timing could have been better (I borrowed it from a friend ages ago but I never found time to watch it until I "discovered" it so to say last night. Was it watchible you might ask? Well, the movie wasn't well received by audiences and the critics when it was released back in October 2004. I already knew that so my expections on the film wasn't really high.

Drew Latham (Ben Affleck) is a lonely, young millionaire who by facing another lonely Christmas decide to pay a family to spend Christmas with him just to relive some old holiday memories. James Gandolfini plays the family father who in the end accept the 250.000$ easily earned money. Or is it? Surviving Christmas also stars Christina Applegate (daughter), Catherine O'Hara (mother) and the beautiful Jennifer Morrison as Drew's (ex)girlfriend.

The movie was quite okay, nothing special but worth the 1½ hours. Here's a couple of stills from the movie..








As I already mentioned Jennifer Morrison stars as the main character's girlfriend. Currently she can be seen in the TV-series House as Dr. Allison Cameron. She also had a small role in last year's Mr & Mrs Smith. She reminds me a little of one of my all-time favorite actresses Dina Meyer. Check out this Hollywood photoshoot and see for yourself...






Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: