Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Ghost Whisperer promos

I reached my goal of getting 10.000 visitors on this blog yesterday. DarkEyez opened up in the end of September last year so it has taken me around 7 months to reach it. I don't know if that's a long time or not but anyway, I'm there. Now I hope it'll take less time to reach 20.000. Time will tell...

Being a famous actress it's kind of weird I haven't posted a photoshoot or other material of Jennifer Love Hewitt on this blog before. It's time to change that now with a couple of high quality promos from her latest TV series Ghost Whisperer. Jennifer can also be seen in the sequel to the movie Garfield called "A Tale of Two Kitties" next month.


image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com







Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: