Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Andrea Anders candids & photoshoot

Today it's four months since I started this blog. So far I have posted 80 posts and had over 5000 visitors. I'm pretty satisfied with that. Thanks to all of you who have spread the link to my site. The only problem now is to remember what I have posted and not. Blogger doesn't allow you to split posts into categories (or it might be me that doesn't know how to do it). Anyway, if this blog continues to grow it's going to be hard to keep track of all the pictures posted...

And talking about pictures. I got a request some days ago for pics of the beautiful actress Andrea Anders who plays Alex in the TV-series Joey. So, here you are...








image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: