Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Nadine Velazques pictures / AC Seven Mix 66

I posted a few promo stills of the "My Name Is Earl" cast in previous blog entry. Most of the pictures were of Jaime Pressly but Nadine Velazquez could also be seen in three of them. Besides being an actress Nadine also works as a model. Last month she was on the cover of the magazine "Stuff".

I couldn't find any more promo pics of her from "My Name Is Earl" but here are a few from other events (You can also visit DarkEyez HQ for more pictures of Nadine from this year's Screen Actors Guild Awards).




image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com





Once again I'm late getting the latest mix from AC Seven. His new work is called v and is according to him mixed hard trance tunes. Hmm, In my opion it's more like melodic euro dance/trance, but anyway the most important thing is that it contains a lot of new great tracks.

Visit the AC Seven homepage for more info about this release. Tracklist is here. I also added the mix to my radioblog so give it a try (if you have problem with the player, try starting it in Firefox instead).


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my site to read about Karma Vs. Christianity.