Friday, April 28, 2006

Elisha Cuthbert - Nina Ricci's fall 2006 collection

Thank God it's Friday. A three-day long weekend is coming up and that's exactly what I need right now. So, this is going to be my last entry for April and I decided to focus it on one of my favorite actresses, Elisha Cuthbert. Strangely enough, I have only posted pics of her at one earlier occasion back in November so it's definitely time for a few more.

Two days ago Elisha was one of many stars who could be seen when Nina Ricci's presented her fall 2006 collection (others were to name a few Lindsay Lohan and Kate Beckinsale). She can also soon be seen in the thriller Captivity together with Daniel Gillies. More info about Elisha here.



image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com


image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com





Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: