Monday, January 02, 2006

The Island promo stills & press conference pics

I finally had some time over this weekend and decided to watch a few movies. One of them was the Sci-Fi/Thriller The Island starring Scarlett Johansson & Ewan McGregor. My expectations wasn't exactly high because I read a few reviews when the movie first came out and knew it wasn't successful at the boxoffice. The Island wasn't all bad though. Action-packed and the story was quite interesting.

I also noticed that one of my all-time favorite actresses Shawnee Smith appeared in a scene together with Steve Buscemi (this is the second time I've seen them together in a Michael Bay movie - first was in the blockbuster Armageddon from 1998).

More info (plot, pics and trailers) about The Island at the official homepage. I found a couple of promo pictures a few months ago but never posted them. So I guess now's the time...




image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com




image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com



As a bonus, here a few pics of Scarlett from one of The Island Press Conferences.


image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com







Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: