Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Samaire Armstrong photoshoot

I just found out that Samaire Armstrong's character Anna will make a comeback in the TV-series The O.C. Read the whole story from USA Today here. According to me she's hugely underrated as an actress and after seeing her on the show she's also one of my favorite celebs out there. Besides appearing on The O.C. she will also star in four movies coming out this year (One of them is Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. Release date: May)

I found this photoshoot of Samaire some time ago. They're not the best quality possible but she's looking great in them.


image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: