Tuesday, December 06, 2005

King Kong promo stills & premiere

If you haven't been living under a rock the last six months you probably know that Peter Jackson is making a new version of the classic movie King Kong from 1933. The movie opens up all over the world next week. I don't think I have to go through the film's plot. Big angry apes usually likes skyscrapers and this ape is no different.

The film's cast includes Naomi Watts, Jack Black and Adrien Brody. I posted a few stills of them from the movie two weeks ago. See them here. Yesterday Universal had a special screening of the movie and I found a couple of pictures from that event. Besides Naomi, Lindsay Lohan and Evan Rachel Wood also attended. I also have a couple of more high quality promo stills I didn't post the last time. Most of them are of Naomi but Adrien Brody is featured on one. And the ape of course. Here they are...














Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Those are some great pics. Thanks for finding and posting them. Great blog.