Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Josie Maran Photoshoot

I have been playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted on the PC for a couple of weeks now and I must admit the game was better than I first thought. I wrote a mini preview of it back in November - read it here). I never really liked the two Underground titles because gameplay felt too repetive after a few days play. Another reason was the night theme in those two games, somehow I got bored driving around at night time only. Anyway, my Need for Speed favorite is still Porsche Unleashed from 2000. The reasons for that is mostly because of the tracks were completely different from eachother plus the game's varied types of missions.

One positive thing about Most Wanted though, it features Josie Maran as Mia Townsend. She is most known for her modeling (Guess Jeans & Maybeline) but you might also recognize her from the movie Van Helsing where she played the character Marishka. Here are few Josie pics (age unknown) I found in my collection...




image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: