Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dj Inphinity - Euro Temptations vol 10

Hi guys,

Over the last couple of months I have read a couple of great blogs and decided that I wanted to start writing my own one... What are the subjects? Well, the latest in TV-series, Movies, Music, Games and Celebs. I know it's a very wide subject but I will provide you guys with info, pics and links

Let's start with the music category.

Best at the moment (If you into Eurodance/Eurotrance that is) is Dj Inphinity's new mix Euro Temptations vol 10.

This mix contains the latest tunes from Europe (31 tracks) and are nicely mixed together without being destroyed by samples and scratches. You can read more about Dj Inphinity on his homepage



Tracks included on the mix is new ones from Groove Coverage, East Clubber, 2 Vibes, Marc Korn and ATB.
You can also buy the mix at his page as a mp3 or CD.


So, The Emmy Awards are tonight. I wonder if Lost will win? Probably. Find out more info on the net's best site: IMDB
I will publish pics from the Awards tomorrow or the coming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!