Monday, June 12, 2006

Cheyenne Kimball's Hanging On

Damn it, I can't get "Hanging On" by Cheyenne Kimball out of my head. I usually don't listen to this kind of music much but I must admit that this song is extremely catchy. I'm not surprised if it will storm the charts later this summer. Despite being only fifteen years old (sixteen next month) she has already her own show "Cheyenne" on MTV. Her album called "The Day Has Come" is due out next month. You can listen to a few of the tracks at her official homepage.

Last weekend she was one of the guests at MTV's Total Request Live and was promoting the single Hanging On. You can vote for it at TRL's homepage. Here's a couple of pics from the show plus two promo pics...







image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: