Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reese Witherspoon - Misc Photoshoots

Just a small update today because I'm sick and haven't been to work for a few days. Anyway, I just found out that one of my favorite actresses out there is having her 30th birthday today so I decided to celebrate that fact with a couple of HQ's from three different photoshoots. Happy Birthday Reese Witherspoon...













DarkEyez has been up for 6 months now and I've made over 100 posts. Around 5% of them involves Reese Witherspoon in some way. Click here for those. My other more celebrity-based blog DarkEyez HQ also have a few pics of Reese.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Dana said...

Reese is the bomb!

Ya gotta love them southern gals! ;)

EssPea Photography said...

Do you take these photos?

Dark_Eyez said...

no, received them from friends or found them on the the big ol net...