Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's been a horror weekend... That means not a particular bad weekend but i've just seen the two movies Alone in the Dark and Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Ya I know, both of them have been out for quite a while but I finally got some time over to see them. So, Did I like them..?

Alone in the Dark? No, it was horr(or)ible. According to IMDB it's currently listed in bottom 250 worse movies ever made (Number 45). If you ask me, it should stay there.
Resident Evil, Apocylpse is almost Oscar material if you compare it with Uwe Boll's movie.
And it also has Milla Jovovich as the main character. However, the first Resident Evil movie was better.

Alone in the Dark:
+ Music
- Plot, Acting, Special Effects
Total Score 1 of 5

Resident Evil - Apocalypse:
+ Action, Special Effects, Photo, Milla
- "Seen it before" feeling
Total Score 3 of 5

Talking about Milla, I decided to end this post with a few pics of her. Enjoy.






No comments: