Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ginnifer Goodwin - Awake and Sing! opening

I've been quite busy this Easter so that's the main reason why the blog hasn't been updated for a while. In matter of fact I'm still kind of busy, but this time with a lot of work. However, I have an hour or two for a small update.

The beautiful Ginnifer Goodwin (she portraited Vivian Cash in the movie Walk the Line - more about her and the movie in my blog entry from November) attended the opening of the theatre play Awake and Sing! yesterday. She was totally unknown to me before I saw her in the 2004 movie Win a Date with Tad Hamilton but quickly became a favorite. Another possibility to see her on the big screen is in the Comedy/Drama In the Land of Women due out later this year. Read more about Ginnifer here.





Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking very nice