Thursday, December 22, 2005

Keira Knightley photoshoots

Due to the fact that many of my visitors have found my blog by searching for Keira Knightley (She's also one of my favorite stars out there) I decided to update the blog with two recent photoshoots. I posted a few pics from another photoshoot back in September (see them here).

Keira is currently filming the third part of Pirates of the Caribbean - a movie that is planned for a 2007 release. The Second one (called Dead Man's Chest) premieres in July next year. Check out KeiraWeb for latest news about Keira.




image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com

image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com



Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

quack said...

She's hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Shes reaaly nice looking.