Friday, November 18, 2005

DarkEyez is two months old today. Time flies. I'm pretty happy to see my little project has grown in size and received 2000+ hits during this time. I will continue on the same trail and post pictures of the latest movies, pc games and celeb news.

To celebrate I've decided to fill a few requests. First up is Jennifer Esposito. Last year she could be seen in the succesful movie Crash (currently #58 at IMDB top 250) and in the US remake of the french movie Taxi. She will also appear in American Crude later but no release date is set yet.

Here are few candid pictures from this year including Diverity and Hollywood awards. As a bonus I added three promo pictures (the first from the TV-series "Related").








I also got a request for pics of Judy Greer. Right now she can be seen in the movie Elizabethtown (I posted info and pictures back in October, read my post here). She will also star opposite Brent Sexton in the upcoming film Full Disclosure. Find out more at the official homepage. Here's a couple of premiere pics and a few photoshoot ones.











Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: