Friday, October 28, 2005

Saw II premieres tonight. I saw Saw (!) a couple of months ago and really liked the movie because it was original, scary and with an unpredictable plot. Saw I also got great reviews from both critics and people who saw it on the big screen.

In this sequel, instead of focus on two people locked in a room with only one unthinkable way out, there are eight strangers (unaware of their connection to each other) trapped inside an old house, where poisonous gas is being pumped into the circulation. They have less than two hours to find a way out before they start to die one by one.

So far the movie has gotten mixed reviews. It has a higher budget and bigger cast than the first one but we'll have to wait and see if that makes the movie better than Saw I.

The movie also features two of my all-time favourite actresses: Dina Meyer and Shawnee Smith (The only surviving victim from the first movie). Read more about the movie at the Saw II homepage.










I also found this photoshoot of Brittany Murphy. I don't know it's old or new but I post it anyway. If you like my blog, please also click on one of my google sponsor banners on top of the page. Thanks.







Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: