Saturday, December 01, 2007

Enchanted world premiere - Part I

I know I'm a little bit late posting pics from the Enchanted world premiere (it was held a couple of days ago) but a promise is a promise. On the other hand I have a lot of pictures to choose from so I can assure you this is the best possible HQ pics from that premiere. I decided to split the post in two because it takes forever to upload all on one night.

So let's begin with the first bunch which feature HQ's of Enchanted's biggest star Amy Adams (Patrick Dempsey can also be seen in some), singer/actress Idina Menzel, Emily Deschanel & Michaela Conlin from "Bones", dancer/singer Julianne Hough and actress Melinda Clarke known from "The O.C." and can now be seen in the TV-series "Reaper". Mouse over the pictures for more info...


























Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: