Monday, December 18, 2006

Kristen Bell & Shannyn Sossamon Photoshoots

After 15 months I have finally reached post number 200. With almost 30000 visitors since I started this blog I decided to celebrate it by filling a couple of requests. First up is actress Kristen Bell. I've posted pictures of her on this blog before (see them here) but only press and movie stills, so this time I decided to focus on one of her photoshoots. This particular one was taken by Tim Hale.







Let's continue with the second request. Even though I've never posted anything on american actress Shannyn Sossamon here before she's not unknown to me. I have seen her in both A Knight's Tale and more recently in last year's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (see my blog entry about the film here). Here's Shannyn photographed in a for me unknown shoot...






Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: