Monday, September 18, 2006

Actresses Top 20 List [#3 - #1]

My blog is one year today, thanks to all visitors over this past 12 month. Now, it's time to reveal the top 3 on my top 20 actresses list - here we go...


#3


Name: Jennifer Connelly.
Born: 12 December 1970, Catskill Mountains, New York, USA.
Known roles: Labyrinth (1986), The Hot Spot (1990), Dark City (1998), A Beautiful Mind (2001), Hulk (2003).
Saw her first in: Once Upon a Time in America (1984).
My favorite movie: The Rocketeer (1991).
Upcoming Projects: Blood Diamond (2006), Reservation Road (2007).
Comments: The beautiful and talented Jennifer Connelly has been a favorite of mine since as long as I can remember. I have followed her career from the very beginning and seen most of her movies.








More info on Jennifer: IMDB, Wikipedia.



#2


Name: Rachael Leigh Cook.
Born: 4 October 1979, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
Known roles: She's All That (1999), Get Carter (2000), Antitrust (2001), Into the West (2005).
Saw her first in: The Eighteenth Angel (1998).
My favorite movie: Antitrust (2001).
Upcoming Projects: Descent (2006), The Final Season (2007), Nancy Drew (2007).
Comments: Rachael is according to me the most beautiful actress on this list, but with a limited number of major roles on the big screen she ends up at the runner-up spot.







More info on Rachael: IMDB, Wikipedia.



And the winner is...

Name: Rachel McAdams.
Born: 7 October 1976, London, Ontario, Canada.
Known roles: The Hot Chick (2002), Mean Girls (2004), The Notebook (2004), Wedding Crashers (2005).
Saw her first in: The Hot Chick (2002).
My favorite movie: Wedding Crashers (2005).
Upcoming Projects: Marriage (2007).
Comments: I guess many of you might be a little bit surprised over finding Rachel McAdams at number one on my list. But the reason is quite simple. I liked her from the very first moment I saw her in Mean Girls and in the Notebook. Talented and both cute and sexy at the same time. I'm looking forward to seeing her in future films.










More info on Rachel: IMDB, Wikipedia.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

Hey DarkEyez .. Just wanted to say I've thoroughly enjoyed your actresses survey .. I would put Christina Ricci at No. 1, but that's just my personal prefernence .. thanks for all the great pics!