Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kristin Cavallari - Entertainment Weekly Upfront Party

The beautiful Kristin Cavallari was totally unknown to me before I saw her on the cover of the Seventeen magazine a couple of months ago. She's mostly known for her role in MTV's reality show called Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. I must admit I haven't seen that show but I will definitely keep an eye on her in the future... Here's a couple of high quality pics of her from the Entertainment Weekly party a few days ago.


image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: